Are you ready to get your home SOLD?
The months of January and February are the new Spring! That’s right! If you wait until March and April, you will be competing with many more homes on the market than the current supply! There are just a few things you should do to get your home on the market NOW! I have a list of 47 suggestions and ideas to improve your home’s appearance and help you prepare to sell it faster and for more money! Here are just a few:
- Open the drapes, pull up the blinds and let in the sunlight.
- Wash all windows, inside and out.
- Remove clutter from each room to visually enlarge them.
- Remove all smoke and pet odors.
- Repair or replace loose banisters and handrails.
- Clean all light bulbs and light fixtures to brighten the home.
- Put family photos in storage.
- If you have stainless appliances, use a stainless cleaner to remove smudges and fingerprints.
- Remove all toys, bicycles, tools, unsightly patio furniture and trash from the yard.
- Purchase and use a new doormat.
Download a FREE Sellers Guide at LindaSellsMagicCity.com, and you will receive by email “47 Easy Ways to Make Your Home Sell Faster!”
Linda Hankins – Keller Williams Realty Metro South – https://lindasellsmagiccity.com